Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do I Smell A Lawsuit?

When the twins were 2 months old they rec'd their normal immunizations.   But Marissa's reaction wasn't normal.  She screamed bloody murder for hours upon hours.   She ran a very high fever.  I ended up bringing her into the doctor, and he said that she should NOT have the DTP immunization anymore, because she had a sensitivity to it. 

When they were 4 months old, they both rec'd their normal immunizations, only Marissa this time got the DTaP immunization with no side effects.  Thank goodness. 
When they were 5 months old, I decided to change doctors AND clinics. BAD IDEA!!!

The female doctor that we had... her nurse... was a complete moron!!  I told her specifically that Marissa was NOT to have the DTP immunization because she was sensitive to it!  My mom was with me.    I found out later, that Marissa had rec'd the WRONG immunization!!!   The result!?!?!?!?!      Very high fever, screaming non stop for hours (while I cried because I'd felt guilty that I didn't insist on seeing the vial!), and ... she started having seizures.   It wasn't until she turned 11, that the seizures stopped completely.  She was on Depakote for over 10 years, because of stupid medical persons.   

I tried suing later on, and the lawyer I tried to hire said that there was NO proof that the immunization caused Marissa's brain damage.   (She's cognitively delayed & is about 7-8 years old mentally and emotionally)   That it could've been the cysts on the brain.   Yeah RIGHT!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment