Sunday, October 24, 2010

I had twins? Say what?

My older kids were very happy when I came home from the hospital.  They wanted to immediately hold the babies.  But I decided to wait a while for that.   The first month to me... is all a blur.  I had my mom staying with me, helping me get the three oldest kids ready for school in the morning.  And cleaning, plus helping with the twins.   I breastfed the twins for the first few months of their life, subbing with bottles when I felt the need.
My then husband and I were NOT on good terms.

The pediatrician told me that since Marissa had the cyst on her ovary before birth that they'd check it again.   They did with an ultrasound and it was still there, and that I should keep an eye on her.  If she started to suddenly scream, that I should bring her in immediately, because the cyst probably burst.  :(   He said that we'd recheck it at 6 months. 


Kristina with Caitlyn
Marissa

Marissa & Caitlyn

Caitlyn







No comments:

Post a Comment