Sunday, October 24, 2010

I CAN'T take this anymore!

I was in my 39th week, when I finally called Dr. Peck, and told him that I couldn't stand being pregnant anymore.  That I wanted to be induced.  I couldn't sleep. I have having pain shooting up my neck, down my neck. I was having A LOT of sciatic pain.  I was so miserable!!

You see... Women who carry twins USUALLY ALWAYS go into labor in the 35th week.  NOT me.  Nope.  My twins didn't want to come out.

Anyways, Dr. Peck said that he didn't do inductions on Tuesdays , but on Thursdays he would.   I told him that I could hold out until Thursday.  There was light at the end of the tunnel.   To this day I can remember feeling miserable, and yet happy that I was going to have the twins out of me.  

Thursday morning...  I showed up at the hospital bright and early.  I couldn't WAIT to get my body back to just me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment